|you lost. try again.
||[Aug. 30th, 2005|12:48 pm]
|[||me at the moment |
|[||in my headphones |
|||||sunny day real estate||]|
i'm salvaging what little dignity i had left in this blog by continuing it. i've done the same for my xanga, but i got too bored with that, so now i've moved on to my second-string. i have the attention span of a 3 year old child.
anyway, this is going to get uncomfortable at some points because i left off about a month and a half before tim and i broke up. ummm yea. this is what i was talking about.
school is starting in less than 2 weeks. this summer (taking a deep breath while i gather my nostalgia) was exceptionally eventful. i grew up a little. actually no, that's more along the lines of wishful thinking, but i can always pretend, can't i?
the life lessons deanna learned this summer include:
- trust no one.
- when deep-throating a banana, please dont bite and consequently eat it.
- don't go near anyone holding a bucket of water.
- romance is not dead.
- common decency is, but i can work around that.
- don't ever eat 5 blueberry muffins in one sitting, for the love of god.
- nerds are indeed skanks. we have to unleash our sexual prowess at one time or another.
- if a girl has feminine prowess, she'd better use it to her advantage.
that's about it. i also learned that people can be immune to AIDs, a theory i'd like to personally experiment with. just kidding, how would i go about that anyway? 'hey, you've got AIDs? you do? great, let's fuck.' i would like to note that i'm not nearly crude enough to pull that off, so if you have AIDs, i'm not going to go around offering my innocence. sorry.